August 17-21, 2020
August 17-21, 2020
1. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. , Elsevier – invitation for 30-40 papers. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews publishes review papers, original research, case studies and new technology analyses that have a significant review element, which may take the form of a critique, comparison, or analysis. Editor-in-Chief: A. M. Foley (UK).
2. Journal of Cleaner Production. , Elsevier – invitation for 40 papers. JCLEPRO serves as a transdisciplinary, international forum for the exchange of information and research concepts, policies, and technologies designed to help ensure progress towards making societies and regions more sustainable. It aims to encourage innovation and creativity, new and improved products, and the implementation of new, cleaner structures, systems, processes, products, and services. Co-Editors-in-Chief: J.J. Klemeš (CZ), C.M.V.B. de Almeida (BR), and Y. Wang (CN).
, Elsevier – invitation for 40 papers. Energy provides a platform for publications geared toward energy saving and pollution reduction from the entire value chain in energy sourcing, generation, supply, and use. Energy is an international, multi-disciplinary journal in energy engineering and research. It aims to be a leading platform and an authoritative source of information for analyses, reviews and evaluations related to energy. The journal covers research in mechanical engineering and thermal sciences, with a strong focus on energy analysis, energy modelling and prediction, integrated energy systems, energy planning and energy management. Editor-in-Chief: H. Lund (SE), Subject Editor: P. S. Varbanov (CZ).
4. Energies. Impact Factor (2019) = 2.702, MDPI - invitation for 40 papers. Energies is a peer-reviewed open access journal of related scientific research, technology development, engineering, and the studies in policy and management and is published semi-monthly online by MDPI.
5. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. Impact Factor (2019) = 2.429, Springer - invitation for 40 papers. This journal publishes papers that aid in the development, demonstration, and commercialization of cleaner products and processes as well as effective environmental policy strategies. As its title suggests, the journal has two major thrusts: Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. In addition to research papers, the journal offers policy-oriented commentaries from world renowned leaders in environmental technology and policy research. It also features special issues focusing on topics of international concern.
6. Cleaner Engineering and Technology. Elsevier - invitation for 40 papers. Cleaner Engineering and Technology is an international, transdisciplinary journal that aims at preventing the production of waste, while increasing efficiencies in the uses of energy, water, resources, and human capital. Cleaner Engineering and Technology serves as a platform for addressing and discussing theoretical and practical cleaner production, encompassing environmental, and sustainability issues.